Friday, November 26, 2010

Goodies!

Hello everyone. I thought I'd put some of my goodies on sale here with FREE SHIPPING! (for a limited time only) These free shipping items will be available 'till December 10th. If you have any questions please email me. U.S. only orders -sorry! ~Rhode
Note: If you are looking at this posting on Facebook and the Paypal links do not show up, just [click here]  to take you to the original posting. Thanks! 
64 pages Black and White

Watch A Scribbles And Bits Sketchbook Video Preview

with sound!



Sketchbook Signed to: (optional)




Cloud Boy Signed to:(optional)



Full Color 12 pages 7.5 X 7.5 inches


Skeletown Signed to:(optional)


POSTCARDS










Print #1- SOLD OUT




Print #2- SOLD OUT








Printed on American Apparel Brand T-Shirt- SOLD OUT


Yellow Shirt Size:

Printed on American Apparel Brand T-Shirt- SOLD OUT


Brown Shirt Size:



3 comments:

  1. Hi! I wanted to order some of your postcards but it pulls up the item as the print #1! Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pirate Trish- Thanks for writing- I'll check it out, it might have been an HTML error on my part! Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pirate Trish- Yep, that was my fault, it should be working now. Thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete