Thursday, April 28, 2011

Latino Comics Expo and New Skeletown Goodies

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I will be at the first annual Latino Comics Expo on May 7th- 8th in San Francisco, at the Cartoon Art Museum. It is an honor for me to have been invited and to be amongst these great creators: Michael AushenkerFrederick Luis AldamaJose CabreraHector CantuJaime CrespoJavier HernandezMario HernandezRafael NavarroAnthony OropezaGrasiela HernandezCarlos SaldaƱa and Reluctant Zero.
Hopefully, I'll see some of you there. I'll also have a few new Skeletown goodies just in time for the show, like:

This new Skeletown Papel Picado Card and Envelope Set:

A Skeletown Piggy Bank:

Skeletown Cascabeles/ Rattlers:

and Skeletown Trompos/ Tops:

I'm looking forward to seeing familiar faces and new ones!

Thanks for reading,

Rhode



2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!

    I am official FLOORED!!

    Rhode, those are lovely, man. So, so awesome. That lil' piggy bank is what they call 'cute'!!

    See ya next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Javier!

    I'm looking forward to the convention and to seeing old friends!

    See you soon and thanks again for letting me be part of the show!

    ~Rhode

    ReplyDelete